Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Finds

If you're wondering if I've been neglecting this blog in the last three weeks the answer is no. Even though I was on vacation for two weeks in hot Ontario and beautiful PEI I was still looking out for all the deals but there just weren't any that were very special. I did retweet a few deals that came up on Twitter that were decent and hopefully you've been noticing those in the column to the left if you're not following me on Twitter. Thank you to all of you faithful readers for checking back regularly even when I've had nothing much to post. I have just a couple of nice deals to share today and hopefully more to come soon.

US$218 R/T -- Honolulu from Bellingham, Inc Tax
Fall travel. Seats are scarce at this price. Maui at $298.

$444 -- Alaska 7-Night Cruise from Vancouver w/$100 Credit
Departs Vancouver July 15 on Norwegian. Other summer dates from +$46.

$567 R/T -- Toronto from YVR, Inc Tax
Travel thru Aug 28. Nonstop flights on Tue/Wed/Thu.